By using this site you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
You assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, products and services available on this website. Kaarya Foods makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the information, products and described or contained in this site for any purpose, all information, products and services are provided in this site for any purpose, all information, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
While Kaarya Foods endeavours to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, Kaarya Foods may make modifications or changes to this site or changes to the site or the information on products and services described in this site at any time. Kaarya Foods is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the site; Kaarya Foods reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Kaarya Foods believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that Kaarya Foods believes are harmful to Kaarya Foods or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. Kaarya Foods also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to Kaarya Foods and are the intellectual properties of Kaarya Foods are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from Kaarya Foods.
Kaarya Foods may at any time modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification and the revised version shall be available on the site. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should stop using the site. By continuing the usage of this site you are agreeing to the revised terms and conditions.
Kaarya Foods cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 6:00 am to 9:00 am of the date. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Mumbai , Pune and Goa as per the areas exhibited on the site. For other areas please call Kaarya Foods.
Orders will be booked for at least third business day delivery.
While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details. Name of the recipient Flat number/bungalow number Name of the building Name of the road/street/marg Contact number landline/mobile Proper/familiar land mark Email address
Use and Disclosure
We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will only use or disclose it for purposes directly related to our core business, or in ways that you would reasonably expect that we may use it in the course of our business. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and the data is used only for the activities we have asked them to perform. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or third party rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information including statistical data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research or other uses.
We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Refund and Return Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.eighty20foods.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
All products are only eligible for refunds and return only if the products gets spoilt or damaged and your claim will be null and void.
All refunds and returns are on sole discretion of Kaarya Foods LLP upon the verification and confirmation done by its employees and management.
- You have 5 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase (email invoice will also be considered valid)
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a month, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Refunds and returns are deemed valid only if there’s a problem with the product. The refund will be done within 15 days
- After the order is accepted by Kaarya Foods, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
- The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
- No Deliveries will be made on Sundays and some Prescribed holidays.
Kaarya Foods will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of Kaarya Foods
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 72 hours before the delivery time.